Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The treasured Morning.

Over the oceans, past the mountains
Eclipsing the murky night,
Revealing the secrets so dark
Sneaking stealthily through my casement
Breaking the silence of the night
Appeared the morning light.

Trees were adorned with snow white,
Birds were chirping on the mighty of heights
The air was whistling a song so fine
The morning seemed to be all mine,
The sun rested triumphantically
On its dawning throne
The misty meadows unveiled a picture
Ever so unknown.
The dale smiled radiantly
Upon the vivacious blossoms
The graceful brook
Made it look, all the more awesome.

I desired to capture this vista
Forever in my eyes
It seems to be the most precious jewel
In the treasure of my life,
But all I have is a pleasant memory
Of that quaint morning
That dawned upon me
Illuminating, the darkest of all nights

No comments: