Tuesday, January 22, 2008

:)

Through the somber path of fear,
over the crowded pavement,
past the dreaded lanes of dispair,
I'v been walking.

Seems as if its been ages,
my legs too tired to walk,
my soul wants to quit the battle,
but my feet fail to stop.
I lift my stoned ankle,
to take another step,
my eyes search for a destination,
which seems drowned in the winds.

The storm tries to engulf me,the road also conspires
to stop my journey midway,and curb my desires,
My shadow also deserts me,
and leaves me numb and bare,
But, my conviction whispers cautiously,
Look, your almost there!

I want to look back and recollect,
the valleys i'v wandered through.
but the path ahead is bewildering,
and moments left too few,
Iv travelled through autum,
and walked over the scorching dust,
Iv waded through filthy puddles,
and waited for the snow to rest,


Seems as if its been ages,
Now, I see a distant light,
which sparkles in the horizon,and replenishes back my life.
My pace does fasten, by a step or two,
And I leap towards the unknown,
which seems all but true....

No comments: