Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Smile.. it just makes it all so easy!

Im Happy,
coz I have lived , the most beautiful moments of my life,
I am Happy,
coz i have filled the vaccume of my life,
I am Happy,
coz I have overcome the inexplicable feeling, I thought I could never deal with,
I am Happy,
coz my family loves me more dan the world,
I am Happy,
Coz people appreciate my work,
I am Happy,
Coz my close ones adore me for who I am.
Its easy to grumble and crib, even easier to blame it on fate..
But Iv learnt my lessons.. the hard way..
That life gives you loads.. watch out.. and make the most of it.. everyday!

1 comment:

Shamik said...

Fate's inequalities towards mortals is only seen to be believed, its not something you indulge in to shrug off responsibility. Going ahead with life as brave men is divorced from being Happy.