Saturday, March 22, 2008

Its Been Long

Its been a while now, although it just seems like yesterday. I can across this picture while I was randomly reading a blog. It somehow just clicked and described my state of mind right now..Feeling low, lost and somehow bewildered.
Seems like its been a long journey now, through valleyes and summits.. but the feeling is still there.. At times I question my own abilities ans at times the credibility of the other person.. but both the bets work against me !

Sometimes I just wonder. How can my judgement go so wrong, How can someone (read me) be so gullible et alll. lol.. its funny!

Ok.. Im not going to write anything more depressing now.. Guess I need some cheering up.. So I'll go and find a source of joy.. hmm.. Dats coz
-- u dont find happiness , u need to create it!-




1 comment:

devika said...

Happiness can be found in little joys of life :)
but yes it needs to be created rather than found